Monday, March 23, 2009

Follow the yellow brick road

Some random thoughts:

*What do you do when you see someone wearing the same dress as you at a wedding? Duck and cover vs. wear it proud? It's gotta be one of the most embarrassing things. I guess it may be different for guys. Is it weird to wear the same tie as another guy?

*Why are some people so stingy with letting you into their lane when driving? I don't understand. I mean, I don't think you should just let everyone pass in front of you, but at least let one car in. It's not going to save you that much time to rush forward and not let that poor car whose turn signal has been on for the past 5 minutes (usually me) get in front of you. And it might just save you from an accident (sometimes it's dangerous to just stop on the road). I think if everyone would just give a little, it would make the world a happier place. Is it just simply greed that keeps people from doing this? I never knew I could have such road rage until I started driving in NJ. NJ roads are CRAZY.

*What color would you paint your walls? I'm having the toughest time choosing. When I was a kid, I thought it'd be fun to paint all my bedroom walls with glow-in-the-dark paint. I always wondered what that would've turned out like. Maybe this is the time.

1 comment:

  1. i heard that n.j. drivers are the worst. even worse than md. but a notch above va. and that's from people from n.j.

    pale yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete